Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82472members
350044posts

Back-UPS NS 1050

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Back-UPS NS 1050

This question was originally posted by mario on APC forums on 2/19/2008

I need help please

MY UPS died , it wont turn on or off it's just dead.

Accepted Solutions
Sgt._Slaughter_apc
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: Back-UPS NS 1050

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/19/2008

Hello,

Have you checked the internal battery? Check the battery connection for DC voltage with your meter. Also make sure the battery is secure.

You can try powering up the UPS while on battery by leaving it unplugged and holding in the On button. You should hear a short beep followed by a sustained beep. As soon as you hear the sustained beep, let go of the button and the UPS should start up on battery.

Thanks.

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by mario on APC forums on 2/19/2008

Already checked the input voltaje 119 volts

cheked the small breaker (continuity with a true RMS Multimeter) OK

i got voltaje in the surge outlets only

No LED's On , even when i hit the switch and leave it pushed

Two 30 amps fuses color green are ok

Message was edited by: chiky

Sgt._Slaughter_apc
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/19/2008

Hello,

Have you checked the internal battery? Check the battery connection for DC voltage with your meter. Also make sure the battery is secure.

You can try powering up the UPS while on battery by leaving it unplugged and holding in the On button. You should hear a short beep followed by a sustained beep. As soon as you hear the sustained beep, let go of the button and the UPS should start up on battery.

Thanks.