Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the Schneider Electric Community! We have moved to a new address: community.se.com — bookmark it today and contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions!
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82768members
350566posts

BE600M1 - Light at the side red ??

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
EsmaGraham_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

BE600M1 - Light at the side red ??

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/13/2020

So I just got the Back up battery that I ordered from Amazon of this link -https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01FWAZEIU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When I plug it into the wall the light at the side of it that says "Building Wiring Fault" shines red when i look to the paper included it says not to use it if the light is red

But I was wondering if this light happens to be red to anyone else?

Accepted Solutions
EsmaGraham_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Re: BE600M1 - Light at the side red ??

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/14/2020

On 5/13/2020 12:20 PM, Bill said:

Hi,

Please read Schneider Electric FAQ FA158817 "What does the Site Wiring Fault Indicator LED on my APC UPS or Surge Arrestor represent?"

I have yet I plug it into another outlet at first there was no light there then i unplug it and plug it back it back it in and the light goes red in the same outlet plug??

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Bill on APC forums on 5/13/2020

Hi,

Please read Schneider Electric FAQ FA158817 "What does the Site Wiring Fault Indicator LED on my APC UPS or Surge Arrestor represent?"

EsmaGraham_apc
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 5/14/2020

On 5/13/2020 12:20 PM, Bill said:

Hi,

I have yet I plug it into another outlet at first there was no light there then i unplug it and plug it back it back it in and the light goes red in the same outlet plug??