Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84865members
354357posts

APC Back ups 600(BR600CI-IN) makes computer off or restart

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
frozenking_apc
Cadet
0 Likes

APC Back ups 600(BR600CI-IN) makes computer off or restart

This was originally posted on APC forums on 6/28/2011

APC Back ups 600(BR600CI-IN) makes computer off or restart when I switch off the main power supply and during voltage fluctuations it is making my computer restart . I am not able to understand the problem . I tried high sensitivity settings as well as checked on other main power sockets but the result is same . I tried odyssey 600 VA ups from my neighbor but this odyssey ups is working good and fine. I gave them mine APC ups and their also the problem persist. Please help me out of this . I am unable to use my PC . Currently I am using APC ups with v guard stabilizer(TV) which controls voltage fluctuations and my pc doesn't get restarted ... I think APC is not stabilizing the voltage....any reply is appreciated .

I brought this APC UPS on 22may 2011.

Message was edited by: frozenking

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
R2_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: APC Back ups 600(BR600CI-IN) makes computer off or restart

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/12/2011

Hi frozenking, it sounds like there could be an issue with the ups if the problem seems to follow that unit. Also I am not familiar with the v guard stabilizer(TV), usually the ups should be used by itself (with no other voltage or surge devices being plugged in before or after the ups).

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
R2_apc
Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: APC Back ups 600(BR600CI-IN) makes computer off or restart

This was originally posted on APC forums on 7/12/2011

Hi frozenking, it sounds like there could be an issue with the ups if the problem seems to follow that unit. Also I am not familiar with the v guard stabilizer(TV), usually the ups should be used by itself (with no other voltage or surge devices being plugged in before or after the ups).