Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82396members
349901posts

APC Back Ups Pro 900 compatible battery?

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
Sebastianxy1
Cadet
0 Likes

APC Back Ups Pro 900 compatible battery?

Hey guys i hav a back ups pro 900, with original dead battery but, i need change and i need an advice, also calibration

but i have a some question

1.is it possible to put one battery or is it still necessary to use two

2.as without a original cable RJ45 - USB get calibration without using powerchute or homemade make cable with usb and rj45 conntector (pinout) i don't have original usb cable

just after charging, the charge drops in seconds with a 15 seconds (from 500mA to 0) and turned off

3.how i can buy a original or good battery in russia (ural) or kazakhstan.

thanks

Attachments
Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: APC Back Ups Pro 900 compatible battery?

@Sebastianxy1 

Contact local support and they will be happy to assist with finding you the correct replacement battery.

Local support contact information will be found at this link.

https://www.apc.com/ru/ru/support/contact-us/

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: APC Back Ups Pro 900 compatible battery?

@Sebastianxy1 

Contact local support and they will be happy to assist with finding you the correct replacement battery.

Local support contact information will be found at this link.

https://www.apc.com/ru/ru/support/contact-us/

Tags (1)