Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82528members
350132posts

APC Back-UPS RS 800VA 120V Vs APC BACK-UPS BE750G-CN

APC UPS for Home and Office Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our APC offers including Home Office UPS, Surge Protectors, UTS, software and services and associated products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
greensky_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

APC Back-UPS RS 800VA 120V Vs APC BACK-UPS BE750G-CN

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/3/2009

Which APC is better? I have to make a choice for RS 800VA to replaced my current BE750G-CN. Anybody have an expereince using RS800VA?

Thank You

Accepted Solutions
greensky_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Re: APC Back-UPS RS 800VA 120V Vs APC BACK-UPS BE750G-CN

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/4/2009

I have tried the final verson of the software but no change. I am still getting the same error message. It is really frustrating. I would rather have a free replacement as they are offering to me with APC Back-UPS RS 800VA Black. I hope it is a good deal for me.

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 2/3/2009

feature wise, the BR800 is a better unit. It is a 'tower' model, has automatic voltage regulation, more LED visual indicators, higher watt rating, and faster recharge time. both units can gracefully shutdown your computer in case of a power outage.

both are good units and are a matter of personal preference if the items above matter to you. i am sure other customers can chime in on their experiences.

greensky_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/3/2009

Many thanks for your response.

I have Windows Vista and having a issue with the software came with BE750G-CN. Although, I have tried the beta verson for Vista software the error message ("Unable to communicate with battery back up. Please check that the USB cable between your battery backup is properly connected") is kept coming now and then. That is the only reason for a change.

BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 2/3/2009

have you tried the final release of this software? it was just released last week.

greensky_apc
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

This was originally posted on APC forums on 2/4/2009

I have tried the final verson of the software but no change. I am still getting the same error message. It is really frustrating. I would rather have a free replacement as they are offering to me with APC Back-UPS RS 800VA Black. I hope it is a good deal for me.