Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84708members
354091posts

sua2200rm2u Battery terminal connections layout?

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

sua2200rm2u Battery terminal connections layout?

This question was originally posted by Alex on APC forums on 4/10/2014

Someone gifted me a ups without any batteries and I bought some new batteries. I'm wondering what the layout is. I get the red and black cables but the yellow ones have me a big confused. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: sua2200rm2u Battery terminal connections layout?

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 4/10/2014

APC cannot provide that information unfortunately since we only offer the replacement battery cartridges as a replacement option. We cannot risk the liability of people doing it themselves is why we do it this way and don't have information public but if anyone else wants to chime in and help you, it'd be at your own risk to re-wire third party batteries and connect them.

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: sua2200rm2u Battery terminal connections layout?

This reply was originally posted by Angela on APC forums on 4/10/2014

APC cannot provide that information unfortunately since we only offer the replacement battery cartridges as a replacement option. We cannot risk the liability of people doing it themselves is why we do it this way and don't have information public but if anyone else wants to chime in and help you, it'd be at your own risk to re-wire third party batteries and connect them.