Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84589members
353854posts

PCNS Clients Connected to SU5000I with AP9617

APC UPS Data Center & Enterprise Solutions Forum

Schneider Electric support forum for our Data Center and Business Power UPS, UPS Accessories, Software, Services, and associated commercial products designed to share knowledge, installation, and configuration.

Solved
clchee_apc
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

PCNS Clients Connected to SU5000I with AP9617

This was originally posted on APC forums on 3/21/2009

Hello,

I've encountered a problem with PCNS on Windows 2000 Server OS. I can't remove +" Turn off the UPS after the shutdown finishes ".+ Whenever i untick > apply, it will automatically re-tick when I check on it (even re-login into PCNS).

HELP.

Attachments
Tags (3)

Accepted Solutions
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: PCNS Clients Connected to SU5000I with AP9617

This reply was originally posted by Anonymous on APC forums on 3/23/2009

Hi:

Exactly which version of PCNS are you running? Have you tried changing this setting from multiple browsers, or even multiple computers? Are you given any type of error when you click this, or does it just appear as though it was saved?

Thanks

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
BillP
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Re: PCNS Clients Connected to SU5000I with AP9617

This reply was originally posted by Anonymous on APC forums on 3/23/2009

Hi:

Exactly which version of PCNS are you running? Have you tried changing this setting from multiple browsers, or even multiple computers? Are you given any type of error when you click this, or does it just appear as though it was saved?

Thanks