Schneider Electric support forum about SmartConnector applications for integration of other building management systems (BMS) into EcoStruxure Building Operation.
Invite a Colleague
Found this content useful? Share it with a Colleague!
Link copied. Please paste this link to share this article on your social media post.
What are the data types for values in the EWS server?
In the EBO I see these value types:
Analog, Digital, Multi-State, String, Time-Stamp
1. Does an EWS server supports the above data types?
2. Are all analog values in the EBO/EWS implemented as double data type?
3. What is the data type of Digital values?
4. What is the data type of Time-Stamp values?
5. What is the data type of Multi-State values?
1. Yes, EWS Supports all these data types
2. Yes, Analog values are always double
3. Boolean = Digital
4. DateTime = Timestamp
5. Integer = Multi-State
See Answer In Context
Events & webinars
Create your free account or log in to subscribe to the forum - and gain access to more than 10,000+ support articles along with insights from experts and peers.
Register today for FREE
Already have an account? Login