Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82237members
349807posts

Getting started with SmartConnector / mongoose.processor (403 forbidden error)

SmartConnector Forum

Discussion of SmartConnector applications for integration of various other building management systems (BMS) into EcoStruxure Building Operation

Solved
David_Glasgow
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Getting started with SmartConnector / mongoose.processor (403 forbidden error)

Hello community,

I am a newbie to SmartConnector and have started the training sessions.

I am currently on 

• Smart Connector Setup Processor Configuration: Chapter 4

When I attempt to add a reference to mongoose.processor, using the nuget pacakage manager in visual studio.  It is showing a 403 error (forbidden error).

Is there something I need to configure for proxy settings ???

NOTE - I have removed my API key from the URL below.

[SmartConnector] The V2 feed at 'https://www.myget.org/F/mongoose/auth/MyGETAPIKey/api/v2/Search()?$filter=IsLatestVersion&searchTerm='mongoose.processor'&targetFramework='uap10.0.17763'&includePrerelease=false&$skip=0&$top=26&semVerLevel=2.0.0' returned an unexpected status code '403 Forbidden'.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
David_Glasgow
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: Getting started with SmartConnector / mongoose.processor (403 forbidden error)

I was finally able to get access.

The e-mail from MyGet was buried in spam

Once I claimed the feed, it seems to work

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
4 Replies 4
David_Glasgow
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: Getting started with SmartConnector / mongoose.processor (403 forbidden error)

A few other notes:

• SmartConnector service fails to start.
  • When I attempt to download the 

Schneider Electric SmartConnector Framework Developer's license

I do not see anything and have no idea what a Machine Thumbprint might be ???

Tags (1)
ardak
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Hi! 

• SmartConnector service fails to start.

Check the logs in C:\ProgramData\SmartConnector\Logs, they might have some information that can help you understand why.

The licensing is described in chapter 7 of the installation guide. Your thumbprint is accessed through the portal, and if the SmartConnector service doesn't start, you don't have access to it

About your nuget 403 issue:

I see you're a SE employee. You're probably having issues with the Schneider proxy, you'll have to check your nuget.config file (%appdata%\NuGet\NuGet.Config) to make sure the proxy settings match up with the proxy.

Tags (1)
David_Glasgow
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

I was able to get the SmartConnector service running after:
1) Uninstalling SmartConnector

2) Uninstalling SQL Express

3) Reboot

4) Reinstall SQL Express

5) Reinstall SmartConnector

Current Status:

The following is my NuGet.config
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
<packageSources>
<add key="SmartConnector" value="https://www.myget.org/F/mongoose/auth/47301ae6-6ab4-4a3a-b0b2-98a31d0121ee/api/v2" />
<add key="Microsoft Visual Studio Offline Packages" value="C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\NuGetPackages\" />
</packageSources>
<packageRestore>
<add key="enabled" value="True" />
<add key="automatic" value="True" />
</packageRestore>
<bindingRedirects>
<add key="skip" value="False" />
</bindingRedirects>
<packageManagement>
<add key="format" value="0" />
<add key="disabled" value="False" />
</packageManagement>
</configuration>

Tags (1)
David_Glasgow
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

I was finally able to get access.

The e-mail from MyGet was buried in spam

Once I claimed the feed, it seems to work

Tags (1)