Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84861members
354338posts

Want to know more about the future of Electrical Distribution? The Innovation Summit 2020 is tailored for you!

Power Distribution and Digital

Join experts & peers to learn, share and engage about the key trends of electrical distribution around safety, availability, efficiency and connectivity, as well as power standards & regulations. From design to implementation and operation, let’s discuss how digital and software are transforming your business and your day-to-day work.

Solved
J_Travostino
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Want to know more about the future of Electrical Distribution? The Innovation Summit 2020 is tailored for you!

Do you want to know more about the future of our industry and the market trends?

Do you want to discover our latest innovations (especially in the switchboards and breakers technologies)?

Digital.PNG

Then you should check out our 100% digital Innovation Summit 2020!!

You can now access the on-demand version

CTA register Innovation summit 2020.PNG

In there you will discover the best strategies and latest technologies to help you thrive in the new normal.
You’ll have access to:

• 50+ thought leaders as speakers
  • 20+ in-depth Strategy Talks and Expert Learning Sessions
  • The latest EcoStruxure™ solutions in 3D at the Innovation Hub

This summit is 100% digital allowing you to navigate at your own pace, anytime, focusing on your own interests, remotely and safely.

innovation summit 2020_lobby.PNG

Why you should not miss it:

- Keynote

Discover the latest market insights and innovations with Schneider Electric’s Chairman and CEO, Jean-Pascal Tricoire.

- Strategy Talks

Get the inside track from executives discussing strategies in our markets and how they become a reality.

- Innovation Hub

Experience in 3D the latest innovations and technologies in action in our Innovation Hub.

When done, do not hesitate to ask questions or comments here, into your forum!

We are impatient to hear your thoughts.

Julien Travostino
Power Distribution & Digital forum community owner
Power Products Div.
Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Esperanto
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Re: Want to know more about the future of Electrical Distribution? The Innovation Summit 2020 is tailored for you !

Thanks for raising attention, Julien.

I wish I was able to attend keynotes at least...

Best regards

Espé

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
L_Valentin
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: Want to know more about the future of Electrical Distribution? The Innovation Summit 2020 is tailored for you!

It was great event !! A digital innovation!! 👍 👋

I've particularly appreciated your 3D innovation Hub where I could discover the latest Schneider Electric innovations for electrical distribution offers and all around the building of the future.

Thanks a lot !!

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
J_Travostino
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Re: Want to know more about the future of Electrical Distribution? The Innovation Summit 2020 is tailored for you!

Glad that you've appreciated it @L_Valentin.

Stay tuned on the community for our next innovations to come.

Julien Travostino
Power Products Div.

See Answer In Context

3 Replies 3
Esperanto
Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

Re: Want to know more about the future of Electrical Distribution? The Innovation Summit 2020 is tailored for you !

Thanks for raising attention, Julien.

I wish I was able to attend keynotes at least...

Best regards

Espé

Tags (1)
L_Valentin
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

It was great event !! A digital innovation!! 👍 👋

I've particularly appreciated your 3D innovation Hub where I could discover the latest Schneider Electric innovations for electrical distribution offers and all around the building of the future.

Thanks a lot !!

Tags (1)
J_Travostino
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Glad that you've appreciated it @L_Valentin.

Stay tuned on the community for our next innovations to come.

Julien Travostino
Power Products Div.