Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82372members
349870posts

How to have Exchange at my fingertips wherever I am?

Power Distribution and Digital

Join experts & peers to learn, share and engage about the key trends of electrical distribution around safety, availability, efficiency and connectivity, as well as power standards & regulations. From design to implementation and operation, let’s discuss how digital and software are transforming your business and your day-to-day work.

Solved
J_Travostino
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

How to have Exchange at my fingertips wherever I am?

Wondering how to have access to your Exchange community whether you are in the field, at your customer's or in the workshop?

Check out the attached document and follow the 4-steps short procedure to get an "App like" mobile experience and bring your community in your pocket everywhere and anywhere !!

Exchange on smartphones.PNG

You'll also find, in the document, the way to configure the language of your Exchange.

CTA - Exchange on smartphones.PNG

Julien Travostino
Power Distribution & Digital forum community owner
Power Products Div.
Attachments
Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Panel_Rhone_Alp
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: How to have Exchange at my fingertips wherever I am?

Thanks ! Good to know that we can do it now.

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
1 Reply 1
Panel_Rhone_Alp
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: How to have Exchange at my fingertips wherever I am?

Thanks ! Good to know that we can do it now.

Tags (1)