Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82575members
350204posts

Can you help me to select the right metering devices?

Power Distribution and Digital

Join experts & peers to learn, share and engage about the key trends of electrical distribution around safety, availability, efficiency and connectivity, as well as power standards & regulations. From design to implementation and operation, let’s discuss how digital and software are transforming your business and your day-to-day work.

Solved
Panel_Rhone_Alp
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Can you help me to select the right metering devices?

Do you have a presentation of the different metering solutions that we can implement in a Smart Panel ?

Mainly to select the right ones.

Thanks

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Fabien_Mastrot
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Can you help me to select the right metering devices?

Hello,

To select the right metering solutions in a Smart Panel , it might be a difficult process. To simplify your life , we propose to use a simple Equation to apply .

According to the Facility needs and the type of architecture, we recommand to you the most relevant choice. 

Discover in our ppt done by our Expert Thomas Peregrin,  the principle of the selection with an example of architecture.

What do you think about that ? don t hesitate to comment ?

Thanks

Fabien

See Answer In Context

Attachments
Tags (1)
HelvinHermanT
Captain Captain
Captain

HI, 

You can find some options in the MEASURE part of Smart Panel Presentation (Page 15).

Micrologic Trip Units, PowerTag wireless energy sensor, Acti 9 energy meters & PowerLogic meters.

Measure 2.jpgMeasure 1.jpg

See Answer In Context

Tags (1)
6 Replies 6
Fabien_Mastrot
Lieutenant Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Hello,

To select the right metering solutions in a Smart Panel , it might be a difficult process. To simplify your life , we propose to use a simple Equation to apply .

According to the Facility needs and the type of architecture, we recommand to you the most relevant choice. 

Discover in our ppt done by our Expert Thomas Peregrin,  the principle of the selection with an example of architecture.

What do you think about that ? don t hesitate to comment ?

Thanks

Fabien

Attachments
Tags (1)
Panel_Rhone_Alp
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Hello,

in your ranges I have seen something as Powertag for the Compact NSXm ?  a bit strange ?

Tags (1)
Gregoire_Brun
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Very intersting question, it depends about what you want to do with the measuring.

• Did you want a measuring on local or you can read by remote?
  • Did you want a very smal precision class of measuring or not ?
  • Did you want to use the measure to identify area with high leavel of consumssion ?
  • Did you want to use it to make some electrical diagnostic in case of incident?
  • Did you have volume constraint on your equipment ?
  • etc...

Don't hesitate if you have some other questions I don't list to help you to make the right choice between our diferents offer.

Tags (1)
HelvinHermanT
Captain Captain
Captain

HI, 

You can find some options in the MEASURE part of Smart Panel Presentation (Page 15).

Micrologic Trip Units, PowerTag wireless energy sensor, Acti 9 energy meters & PowerLogic meters.

Measure 2.jpgMeasure 1.jpg

Tags (1)
J_Travostino
Admiral Admiral
Admiral
0 Likes

Julien Travostino
Power Distribution & Digital forum community owner
Power Products Div.
J_Travostino
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Thanks @HelvinHermanT for sharing this.

Can you please give us the link toward the full document? 

Thanks.

Julien Travostino
Power Distribution & Digital forum community owner
Power Products Div.
Tags (1)