Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84705members
354089posts

PM5560 HTTP Export

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

Theren
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

PM5560 HTTP Export

Hi All,

We have a customer that wants to know how to setup their laptop to extract historical data from the PM5560. He wants to use the HTTP Export feature so he can schedule to export data every month. He isn't that clued up on how to setup a web server and export the data from the PM5560 to a web server location. Are there documents or guides that can help? I sent them the User Manual but it is not sufficient. Any advice or recommendation will help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Theren

1 Reply 1
sesa70148
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Re: PM5560 HTTP Export

Hi Theren, setting up a web server is beyond the scope of our documentation, since there are so many possibilities out there in the world. I would suggest that the customer talks to whoever manages their network.

Once the web server is set up, the instructions for exporting data log files are in the Logging section of the User Manual: PowerLogic PM5500 series user manua | Download Schneider Electric  ("Setting up device log exports using the webpages", page 79 in the -04 revision). If there is information missing on how to set up the meter to export the data, please let me know.