Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84690members
354060posts

PM5000 energy counter range

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

sesa207146
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

PM5000 energy counter range

Hello all,

I can not find energy range for PM5000 series. I found only this article in manual (chapter - Measurements and calculations):

***************************************************************************************************************

I miss something like that...

PM800:

or EM3000:

This information is important for customers to know when counters are going to be reset to 0.

Thank all for help in advance.

BR

Ales

1 Reply 1
Daniel_Brandao
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Re: PM5000 energy counter range

Hello Ales,

I don't know exactly which model you are trying to configure, but the information is available in the user guides. For PM5500, please take a look on page 80 "Energy Pulsing".

Let me know if you still have problems.