Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84690members
354058posts

I need to show the Web Server of PM8000 to a customer. Is there a Web Server DEMO on line??

Metering & Power Quality

Collaborate with multiple experts and discuss various topics about Power Meters and Power Quality. From design & implementation to troubleshooting and more, get support from experts and share your experiences by subscribing to the Schneider Electric Exchange forum today.

sesa366757
Schneider Alumni (Retired)
0 Likes

I need to show the Web Server of PM8000 to a customer. Is there a Web Server DEMO on line??

I need to show the Web Server of PM8000 to a customer.  Is there a Web Server DEMO on line??

5 Replies 5
Adam_Hardman
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: I need to show the Web Server of PM8000 to a customer. Is there a Web Server DEMO on line??

Hi Marco,

In the Sales Enablement Kit for the PM8000 under 'SELL' there is a link to the offline simulator that you can use for demonstration purposes.

For your reference, here is the link to the simulator. Demo PowerLogic PM8000 Simulator

You will need to download it to your PC and unzip the folder but once it is running there is some simulated data that you can show the customer. It is pretty easy to use as well.

Good luck!

Adam

sesa56314

Re: I need to show the Web Server of PM8000 to a customer. Is there a Web Server DEMO on line??

The PM8000 Simulator does not demonstrate the functionality of the PM8000 Web Server.  A physical PM8000 is required to show the web server.

Art

Adam_Hardman
Commander Commander
Commander

Re: I need to show the Web Server of PM8000 to a customer.  Is there a Web Server DEMO on line??

That's correct Art; I should have been clear on that point. What I was trying to do in my reply was offer a viable alternative.

sesa366757
0 Likes

Re: I need to show the Web Server of PM8000 to a customer.  Is there a Web Server DEMO on line??

I have a PM8000 and I show the web Server tu tha customer, but I´m looking for the DEMO Online like the EGX300 (http://egx.powerlogic.com) or ComX510 (http:comx510.myenergyserver.com)

Adam_Hardman
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

An online demo like you are asking for does not exist that I am aware of, sorry.

ARNAUD DENIS, it might be worth looking at to see if we can provide an online demo of the PM8000 Web server?

adam