Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84252members
353351posts

MNB 1000 TRIAC OUTPUTS

Industry Automation and Control Forum

This forum is addressing industrial automation design & engineering, operations, asset performance, cyber security and digital transformation for Plants & Machines.

ENOC
Cadet
0 Likes

MNB 1000 TRIAC OUTPUTS

Hello

the triac output in my MNB 1000 is not switching to 24 vca,  the triac led is red, and the WPT is showing the output ON

it happens in my 4 new MNB 1000.

4 Replies 4
KamenTcho
Ensign Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Re: MNB 1000 TRIAC OUTPUTS

Hi,

Sounds interesting - sorry to ask like this, but, what did Technical support say?

Аdvanced support on PLCs and HMIs for fun and glory
KamenTcho
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Hi again 🙂

If you had no chance to contact us, this is a start: https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/work/support/country-selector/get-support.jsp

Cheers

Аdvanced support on PLCs and HMIs for fun and glory
ENOC
Cadet

hi

the issue was solved,

The AC voltaje to triac outputs is sourced externally, in this case is not sourced from the controller.

CraigEl
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
0 Likes

Please post TAC I/A Series related questions in the TAC I/A Series forum (https://exchangecommunity.schneider-electric.com/t5/TAC-Vista-Forum/bd-p/tac-vista) so that it is seen by the correct audience,