Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84483members
353701posts

Has someone implemented & used a condition based monitoring on wind turbines solution can share the benefits of such solution?

Industry Automation and Control Forum

This forum is addressing industrial automation design & engineering, operations, asset performance, cyber security and digital transformation for Plants & Machines.

MrPlant_Machine
Ensign
Ensign

Has someone implemented & used a condition based monitoring on wind turbines solution can share the benefits of such solution?

OEM solution 

14 Replies 14
KalyanMeduri
Schneider Alumni (Retired)

Re: Has someone implemented & used a condition based monitoring on wind turbines solution can share the benefits of such solution?

Try ACOEM OneProd 

Acoem offers ONEPROD, a range of equipment and condition monitoring services for the industrial and energy sectors, ensuring that production facilities are maintained operational at the lowest cost. The ONEPROD range also includes data acquisition and processing solutions via simple and effective web interfaces, enabling the operators to focus on their jobs and decision-making. We are happy to assist you with in depth discussion to understand your specific needs on turbine condition based monitoring solution and services. 

KalyanMeduri
0 Likes

Re: Has someone implemented & used a condition based monitoring on wind turbines solution can share the benefits of such solution?

Enrique
Lieutenant JG Lieutenant JG
Lieutenant JG

I can suggest you get in touch with Laurent Truquet (laurent.truquet@schneider-electric.com) in my team who is in charge of Wind segment. Maybe he has some advise or concrete experience.

adomj
Cadet
0 Likes

Nowadays everyone is trying to produce wind energy. Because green energy is good for the environment. Wind power has expanded significantly over the past years. Although they have some unusual characteristics, such as visibility at a distance, wind-energy projects are not unique in their impacts on people. To resolve the issue related to laptop or windows, feel free to contact me by private message here on Exchange.

JM_ACOEM
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

To illustrate please find attached examples of study cases collected with vibration on line monitoring systems on different types of wind turbines in operation showing how condition monitoring allow to detect at a very early stage failures allowing wind turbine O&M to optimise the wind turbine efficiency while dramatically reducing their operating costs. If you want more information feel free to ask.

Attachments
Enrique
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Thanks for the interesting sharing. I will share with my colleagues in charge of Wind segment. Regards,

ihar_ivanou
Crewman
Crewman

Thanks!

Sergey
Crewman
Crewman

Acoem offers ONEPROD, a range of equipment and condition monitoring services for the industrial and energy sectors, ensuring that production facilities are maintained operational at the lowest cost. The ONEPROD range also includes data acquisition and processing solutions via simple and effective web interfaces, enabling the operators to focus on their jobs and decision-making. We are happy to assist you with in depth discussion to understand your specific needs on turbine condition based monitoring solution and services. 

ihar_ivanou
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Good idea!

MrGreve
Crewman
Crewman

Perhaps Laurent Truquet could also share here in the forum 🙂

Enrique
Lieutenant JG
0 Likes

Not sure he has access to Exchange. I will check with him. Thanks,

JohnConnors
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

Can I find this vendor on Exchange?

JM_ACOEM
Crewman
Crewman

Hello John

The solution is not on the exchange platform but I can provide you with all information you want. Feel free to contact me by private message here on Exchange.

JM_ACOEM
Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

In addition, we will integrate the solution to the exchange platform soon, meanwhile please find attached a brochure of our KITE solution dedicated for the condition monitoring of wind turbines. Feel free to ask if you want more details 

Attachments