Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84597members
353864posts

What version of Microsoft Visual C++ Does DCE 7.5 have?

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

What version of Microsoft Visual C++ Does DCE 7.5 have?

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Gerardo Baluyot on 2018-06-28

We recently upgraded from 7.4 which had a vulnerability as it was using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) which we needed to remediate.

(CID:132657841)

5 Replies 5
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: What version of Microsoft Visual C++ Does DCE 7.5 have?

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2018-06-28

Hi Gerardo,

I'm looking into it to see if there's info on the redistributable that I can get for you. In the meantime, do you have a CVE number or any more info on the vulnerability to which you're referring. I also wanted to share the following link which is where you can report about vulnerabilities in Schneider products:

https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/work/support/cybersecurity/report-an-incident.jsp

Thanks,

Steve

(CID:132658238)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Gerardo Baluyot on 2018-06-29

Hi Steve,

This is for Accenture's own internal security remediation.

Thanks

Gerry

(CID:132658455)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Gerardo Baluyot on 2018-07-06

Hi Steve, Are you able to determine what version Microsoft Visual is used for DC 7.5?

(CID:132661763)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2018-07-06

Sorry Gerardo, I have asked but have yet to receive a response. I’ll try another route. 

Steve. 

(CID:132661766)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.