Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82511members
350116posts

Schneider Electric ACRD60X DDF

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Schneider Electric ACRD60X DDF

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Brian Schittler on 2017-12-19

Hello,

We are commissioning a new data center tomorrow and have been awaiting a DDF for the new Schneider Electric ACRD60X, I was wondering if anyone has it that they can send to me. APC's Software Installation team requested it a week ago, and I requested it this morning, neither of us have gotten it;  I still have nothing to load into DCE. Without this it is very difficult to do conduct AC verification and alerting during commissioning.

Thanks in Advance!!

(CID:126883680)

9 Replies 9
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Schneider Electric ACRD60X DDF

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Blake Jones on 2017-12-19

Brian:

Please contact me...

I have what you are looking for

blake.jones@schneider-electric.com

(CID:126886345)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Balaraman Jagadeesan on 2017-12-19

Dear Brian,

Please find the attached DDF file of ACRD60X which we got it from DDF team. Please check if it works for you. apc_acrd2g.7z

I hope this helps. 

Regards,

Bala

(CID:126883692)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Alain Del Vecchio on 2017-12-20

Hi Bala,

i can't obtain the DDF from device support. Can you please also send it to me . Thank you.

Best regards.

Alain.

(CID:126883880)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Balaraman Jagadeesan on 2017-12-20

Dear Alain, I have just sent it to your email address. Please let me know if you have not received. Have a nice day!!

(CID:126883885)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Ragupathy Kandasamy on 2018-01-02

Dear Alain,

I have just sent the DDF to you in device support. Please test and let me know the results.

Regards,

Ragupathy Kandasamy.

(CID:126886453)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Brian Schittler on 2017-12-19

Thanks!!

(CID:126886347)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by spezialist on 2017-12-19

Dear Brian Schittler,

For your information: the most current DDF-file for ACRD60X can be downloaded from Device Support, as discussed in topic .

I hope this will help you a lot 😀.

(CID:126883751)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Victor Castillo on 2018-08-09

Por favor me pueden enviar los DDF para ACRD602 y ACRD602P

(CID:133369455)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.