Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84533members
353784posts

SHA checksum required for 8.3.0

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

SHA checksum required for 8.3.0

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by ATUL BHATIA on 2019-07-01

Hi All,

Does anyone have checksum  for 8.3.0 dco  as i need to upgrade and the firmware details no more available at site.

Kindly help.

Best Regards,

(CID:146277553)

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: SHA checksum required for 8.3.0

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by mike sutton on 2019-07-01

Hi Atul 

Go back to ftp link that you downloaded the firmware and you will find the checksum there. I normally copy and paste into notepad 

Mike

(CID:146277560)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by ATUL BHATIA on 2019-07-01

Hi Mike,

I have a firmware downloaded already and now if i am using the 8.3.0 link from where it is downloaded the firmware is update with 8.3.2 now.If you have the SHA with you kindly share.

Best Regards,

(CID:146277945)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Justine Chester on 2019-07-02

Hi Atul,

The v8.3.0 download link is no longer active so we cannot share the checksum of the files.

However, I sent you an email for the checksum of the latest version v8.3.2 in case this is the one that you are referring to.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Justine

(CID:146277850)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.