Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84589members
353854posts

Physical DCE AP9465 "System Configuration Error"

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Physical DCE AP9465 "System Configuration Error"

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by enievera on 2018-04-26

We had an AP9465 die without a backup or Schneider support. I opened it up and noticed a blown capacitor, so I replaced the motherboard. It seems to boot up fine now, but there is a "system configuration error" when I try to log in using apcsetup

This device predates anyone that is currently working with me, so we don't know what the actual password is as well. Is there anyway to get into this? I have read up a bit and I know the MAC is tied to the license, but I also see people with specific errors that specify that the MAC is the issue

(CID:130099742)

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Physical DCE AP9465 "System Configuration Error"

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2018-04-27

Hi Eric,

i recommend contacting technical support directly. They can help you reset the password should you still be able to access the server but they will need it reset any license keys so they can be reused with the new Mac. Customers can not do that on their own. 

Thanks,

Steve

(CID:130099768)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by enievera on 2018-04-27

I'm unable to access it's IP address, but I can get a username/password prompt locally. I dont think they would be able to help since it won't actually go online

(CID:130099999)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2018-04-27

Hi Eric,

if you plan to use it in the future and if you still have the old Mac written down, you can always restore the server. Again you may need to contact support for the links but you will still need to contact them with the old Mac if you want to use the old licenses. 

Steve. 

(CID:130100010)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.