Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84322members
353483posts

Not possible to add a new asset on dcimassets

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

François
Crewman Crewman
Crewman
0 Likes

Not possible to add a new asset on dcimassets

Hi team, 

I am trying to add a new Data Center Expert (ap94VMTRL) server to my dcimassets account.

I click on "register asset", enter the required field (type, label, MAC and SN) and then click on "Apply". After a slightly longer than usual time, I am getting the following error message : "An error occured. Please contact support". 

I have tried both with Chrome and Internet Explorer. And I have also tried to log in using a colleague's account. 

I have also tried to register a AP9475 instead of a AP94VMTRL server.

Could you please help troubleshooting so that I can add my new asset and redeem licences ?

Thanks, 

François

Tags (2)
1 Reply 1
gsterling
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: Not possible to add a new asset on dcimassets

Hello Francois

Yes, there is a problem redeeming passcodes in dcimassets. It is being investigated now.

Regards

Greg Sterling

Tags (1)