Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84322members
353483posts

Netbotz 750 GMT Asia

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Sreng
Crewman
Crewman

Netbotz 750 GMT Asia

Dear Expert,

I have one question regarding to the Netbotz 750 series with version of NBRK0750_Build_5.2.2.63 be installed, the question is why in list of Date and Time does not shown the Asia/Cambodia or Asia/Thailand GMT+7 time zone.

Time & Date in Netbotz 750Time & Date in Netbotz 750

Regards,

SRENG

Tags (2)
1 Reply 1
APC_Steve
Commander Commander
Commander

Re: Netbotz 750 GMT Asia

Hi @Sreng 

I have 2 NetBotz 750 units in my lab. One is at firmware 5.2.2 and indeed does not have any +7 time options.

I do not have one running the intermediate firmware so I can not say what is available there.

I did however check the newest NetBotz 5.3 firmware and it has multiple time options with a +7 including:

Asia/Bangkok
Asia/Barnaul
Asia/Hi-Chi_Minh
Asia Hovd
and more.

As you would expect, we can not add features to the old firmware, you will need to upgrade to get the newer functionality.

5.2.4 is available on the web:

https://www.se.com/th/en/product-range/65975-netbotz-750/#software-and-firmware

5.3 should be available on the web soon but for now (until October) I have a shared box link:

https://schneider-electric.app.box.com/s/dkul1ujcfcc4if7195p8g1to2lwgeerm

Thanks,

Steve

Tags (1)