Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84322members
353482posts

It Advisor Network Cabling Issue

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

barlasbaycik1
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

It Advisor Network Cabling Issue

Hi Team,

We are using latest It Advisor version.(9.2.0)

However, when I try to export report from the browser for the connections, I see the screen as below:

*Please See picture 1

We kindly request  to fix two things for the browser report:

1)      It must be displayed consequantly on the page (C1 on top, C6 on bottom; as you can see on 2nd pic. it starts from C2)

2)      It must be displayed with all the details (2/MMR/C1/S3 is right but not enough; it must be 2/MMR/C1/S3/C5:1 as it can be also seen on the first picture)

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Attachments
Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
gsterling
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: It Advisor Network Cabling Issue

Hello Barlas, we will try to duplicate what you see and open an engineering ticket.

Regards

Greg Sterling

Tags (1)
gsterling
Commander Commander
Commander
0 Likes

Re: It Advisor Network Cabling Issue

Hello Barlas.

I was able to duplicate your feedback and created an engineering request to change the web UI to display the network port modules in an alphabetical order like the desktop client.

Regards

Greg Sterling

Tags (1)