Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84322members
353482posts

How to find optimal/acceptable values for UPS sensors

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

roon
Cadet
0 Likes

How to find optimal/acceptable values for UPS sensors

Hello,

I apologize if this is a novice question, I'm a intern so IT Expert is new to me. I have tried to find resources that gives optimal/acceptable data values for the various UPS sensors. Operational manuals I've found online give some recommendations but not for many sensors. 

Thank you. 

1 Reply 1
BjarkeFenger
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Re: How to find optimal/acceptable values for UPS sensors

Hi Roon

It is a good question! IT Expert has many settings and it requires a lot of background information to do this right. In a future version we would like for our analytics to give recommendations on values and settings.

IT Expert gives you some help: In our inventory tab you can select a device and benchmark it with other similar devices. This will give you an indication of the average values. Also our Assessment tab has some recommendations for optimal values on UPSs.

But for now we will still have to suggest the device manuals for detailed information on this.

/Bjarke

Tags (1)