Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84822members
354276posts

How do i set up daily humidity/temp reports

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

How do i set up daily humidity/temp reports

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Mr Muro on 2019-07-03

How do i set up daily humidity/temp reports to be emailed to a group? 

(CID:146669911)

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: How do i set up daily humidity/temp reports

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Balaraman Jagadeesan on 2019-07-03

Hello Mr Muro,

Scheduling a Report to Export Data

1) Open the Data Center Expert Client and navigate into the Reports perspective.

2) Create a new report or run a saved report and select Edit Report Criteria icon in the upper-right of the report.

3) You can schedule the report to run on a regular basis in the left pane under Name and Schedule Data Export.

4) Select the checkbox for Enable Export.

5) For the Export name option, select Add Export...

6) Select a type for the export and select Next.

7) Fill in the necessary details for the export and then select test-export and a test file should be sent to the destination system.  Select Finish.

😎 Change the Delimiter and Locale if necessary and then choose the Scheduling for the report to be automatically exported.

9) Select the Report Interval, which by default will contain all available data.

10) Select OK and the report will be generated and scheduled to run on a basis that was defined.

NOTE: Data Center Expert will only export data as a text file using the delimiter that was defined in the Name and Schedule Data Export settings.
I also written a tip on how to generate reports in DCE which may be useful for you. You can access it here.
There is also a K-base available: https://www.apc.com/om/en/faqs/FA301697/

I hope this helps. 
Regards,
Bala

(CID:146669919)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Mr Muro on 2019-07-03

I'm able to generate the report.. However the zip file does not open as a graph. 

They need to see a graph

(CID:146670004)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Cory McDonald on 2019-07-03

Scheduled reports only include raw data, no graphs.  There is no current way to have graphs in scheduled reports.

(CID:146670009)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.