Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84598members
353864posts

Failed to login to DCE

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Failed to login to DCE

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Yang Gao on 2018-05-28

Get the following message when trying to login to DCE. It seems that DCE is staying in this bad state forever.

DCE was working over the weekend.

What is the problem? How to recover DCE?

(CID:131966276)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Failed to login to DCE

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by spezialist on 2018-05-29

Dear Yang Gao,

I.e., as far as I understand, your DCE-server for unknown reasons (i.e., no additional service work was performed), stopped working?

In this case, I recommend, that you reboot the DCE-server. If this is possible, it is very desirable to see the text console output of the DCE-server (it is necessary to connect the monitor and the keyboard locally).

If after that his state is still bad, then unfortunately, you will need to restore the DCE-server from the backup (full or configuration). I hope you regularly backed up your DCE-server?

If you have any further questions, please ask.

With respect.

(CID:131966444)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.