Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84571members
353844posts

Error Web Client Data Center Expert

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Error Web Client Data Center Expert

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by OMAR ALFREDO CUERVO DONCEL on 2017-08-18

God day

Recently I have an error in my Data Center Expert 7.2.2  Web Client {500} An error has ocurred, I try with differents Web Browser but don´t  work.

I don´t Know how solve this error.

Tanks for your help

(CID:123349943)

5 Replies 5
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Error Web Client Data Center Expert

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Balaraman Jagadeesan on 2017-08-18

Dear Omar,

Is your DCE VM or Hardware appliance? If it is hardware or appliance, connect your laptop on your DCE server Private LAN port and see if you are able to access the DCE client and Web interface without an issue to rule at any network settings issue on your network. 

If it is VM, please login to the console of the DCE and see if you notice any error message. 

If possible, try to reboot the DCE server through DCE thick client under File menu and using "reboot" option. 

Please confirm if you are able to access the DCE client or thick client without an issue. If you are able to access the DCE thick client or UI without an issue and if you are facing an issue only with web browser access, then there is no need to worry much as I think it may be browser related issue or some other minor issue. You may want to clear the cookies on your browser, and try to access the DCE web interface. 

Regards,

Bala

(CID:123349951)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by spezialist on 2017-08-18

Hi OMAR ALFREDO CUERVO DONCEL ,

I often encounter such a mistake in DCE web GUI, and as I wrote in the post :

So it should be 😀, if in the currently displayed dashboard on the Home tab for this user is configured devices, and to one or more of these devices the user does not have access rights.

Solution: find out, which devices are used on this user's dashboard and carefully check, whether he has access rights to all these devices (in DCE client go System -> User and Device Group Access... -> Users tab -> Device Group Access).

I am glad to answer your questions.

(CID:123349979)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by spezialist on 2017-08-20

Hi OMAR ALFREDO CUERVO DONCEL ,

Have you solved this problem or not?

With respect.

(CID:123995843)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by OMAR ALFREDO CUERVO DONCEL on 2017-08-30

I was able to solve the situation, removing the page and returning it to create, after this it 
did not generate the error again.

Tks 

(CID:124521267)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.