Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84766members
354199posts

Earth-quack Shaking issue for APC Racks and InRow Cooling

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Earth-quack Shaking issue for APC Racks and InRow Cooling

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by matthew.nq on 2016-08-16

Hello

I have many aisles in my corporation DATA CENTER which have inRow cooling equipments.

I want a solution that makes us ables to move the equipments simply and don't need to coupled Racks and inROW with Screws to the ground and this solution needs to be some how that could resist in Earth-quack shaking moments and makes the equipments to be safe and the minimize damage intended.

With the best Regards.

(CID:107448303)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Earth-quack Shaking issue for APC Racks and InRow Cooling

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2016-08-19

Hi Matthew,

I've been discussing your request with one of =S= managing directors, and I've been told that we can actually do something like we have done with our containers ... but this would be one to one talk ... we need to know the land and find out the sales person of =S=, then we can create a custom made setup via our ANC department.

It seems the recommendation is contacting the local sales manager/contact person.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards

(CID:107448612)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.