Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84805members
354261posts

ETL Setup Tool

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

ETL Setup Tool

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by kerem.yilmaz on 2016-03-01

Hi Community,

We have ETL Setup exe which is for DCO 7.3.0,however we are using DCO 7.5.0 and PME 7.2 currently, so we need ETL setup file for those DCO and PME. Could you please let me know how can i find it?

Regards

Kerem

(CID:105467345)

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: ETL Setup Tool

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Ajay Nagar on 2016-03-02

Hi Karem, at DCO end the configuration is setting up ETL database and the process is defined at Configuring StruxureWare Power Monitoring Expert integration, which remains the same with DCO 7.5.

If you are looking for ETL setup file for PME ETL, please refer to SxW PME documentation. You can also post any specific queries to PME community https://exchangecommunity.schneider-electric.com/community/power-management-community 

Hope this helps, 

Ajay Nagar

(CID:105467552)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by emrekoca on 2016-03-02

Hi Ajay, I asked this question in PME community. https://exchangecommunity.schneider-electric.com/message/82497#82497 kerem.yilmaz

(CID:105467570)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Ajay Nagar on 2016-03-02

I hope you get an answer there. As far as I remember, the ETL installer is part of PME install itself, I will let experts on the exchange community speak for sure though.

(CID:105467573)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.