Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84671members
354061posts

DCO not displaying sensor from DCE

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCO not displaying sensor from DCE

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Alessio De Maio on 2019-02-11

Hello,

I have an Oracle rack PDU that is displaying a bunh of sensors data on DCE, but when I associate to a rack PDU in DCO it doesn't display any measured sensor.

The Oracle Rack PDU is a RMII_PDU15KVA-3_HV, there isn't a DDF for DCE here on the DDF section, so I created my own, and it's working the way I needed it on DCE.

Here some screenshot:

Thank you for your help.

(CID:139694208)

3 Replies 3
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO not displaying sensor from DCE

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2019-02-11

Hi Alessio,

It appears to be DDF related issue. It seems DCO is not receiving the expected sensor data, for detail description please see the following page:

https://sxwhelpcenter.ecostruxureit.com/display/DCIMDEVELOPER/DCE+Sensor+Mapping+to+DCO

New DDF(s) can be requested at Device support site: https://ddf.ecostruxureit.com/

Kind regards

(CID:139694228)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO not displaying sensor from DCE

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by BURHAN TOPAL on 2019-03-22

Could you send an email the DDF file its your created? burhantopal@gmail.com

(CID:141266254)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.