Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84805members
354262posts

DCO / Cooling / Error message

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCO / Cooling / Error message

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by MANCINO Rocchino on 2016-03-09

Hi eveybody,

Picture1: cooling is ok when the "fan" is on the left or right wall.

Picture 2: Error if I move it on another wall

I works only on left and right walls.....

Any idea?

Best regards

Rocchino

(CID:105468167)

5 Replies 5
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO / Cooling / Error message

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by VSales on 2016-03-09

Hello Rocchino, The model believes that the back wall of the data center is not within the data center. To provide a better answer we will need a backup of your configuration to test and create recommendation to correct your configuration. I will be emailing you a box link so you may upload your backup if possible. Thank You Victor

(CID:105468235)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by MANCINO Rocchino on 2016-03-10

Hello Victor tks for your answer. I have a problem. I can't use AppBox from my Company. Security rules. I have a second room, it's a copy of the first and here I don't have the problem if I move the "fan". Best regards Rocchino

(CID:105468279)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Jef Faridi on 2016-03-15

Hi Rocchino,

Similar issue had been reported to me some time ago. For unclear reason(s), in 3D cooling plan it seemed modeling the vertical grilles on certain wall (the north wall for this room) would have generated the error/notification saying "One or more vertical grilles are placed outside of the room".

I had registered it as a software bug, so it could be included in the enhancement plans for a future version.

Kind regards

(CID:105468764)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by MANCINO Rocchino on 2016-03-16

Hi Jef.

Thanks for this answer. I have a turn around for resolving this problem.

Best regards

Rocchino

(CID:105468809)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.