Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84599members
353869posts

DCO 8.2.2 - Active Directory authentication and nested groups

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCO 8.2.2 - Active Directory authentication and nested groups

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Mate Fekete on 2018-02-08

I'm running on Operation 8.2.2 and using Active Directory authentication which works much more better in this version. Instead of adding accounts one by into dedicated security groups is it possible to use nested groups?

Example: GroupA is in DCO. I have GroupB and I want to add it in GroupA in Active Directory.

Members from GroupB will have access to DCO?

I tried it but did not work for me. Any idea to solve it?

(CID:128754189)

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO 8.2.2 - Active Directory authentication and nested groups

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Satishkumar Shankar on 2018-02-13

Hi Mate Fekete,

In DCO 8.2.2 Active Directory authentication we can add Group A and Group B separately  its works fine  with all of the members, where as adding Group B in Group A feature is not supported in this DCO version, Also you could not able to see the members of the Group B  as per your scenario.

So we will  raise the feature request in upcoming  DCO releases.

Thanks

Satish

(CID:128755946)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.