Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84804members
354259posts

DCO 10 rack license activation

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCO 10 rack license activation

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Joey vd Mark on 2017-01-24

Hello all,

Im wondering how to expand my racks with a 10 rack license. I already have the SKU code.

Can I enter this code somewhere? I tried searching for the answer here at dcminsupport, but no results.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Joey

(CID:110020048)

7 Replies 7
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCO 10 rack license activation

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Balaraman Jagadeesan on 2017-01-24

Dear Joey,

If you have Struxureware Data Center Operation-10 Racks License Passcode, then it needs to be activated on https://dcimassets.schneider-electric.com/

You will need to enter the MAC address and Serial Number of your DCO software for registering as an Asset and redeeming the license. 

Login to dcimassets.schneider-electric.com

Sign-In with your login credentials. If you do not have an account, register for a new account. 

You can find the DCO MAC address and Serial number on the DCO client interface-Help-About. Register an Asset with these details. And then redeem the passcode against the Asset registered to generate the licenses keys. 

You can enter the license keys on the DCO. If you are using DCO 8XX version, then you can enter the licenses on the Web client under Administration. 

I hope this helps. 

Regards,

Bala

(CID:110020064)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Joey vd Mark on 2017-01-24

Dear Bala,

Thanks for this information. We already have an asset account. When im trying to redeem the passcode it keeps saying "The passcode is not valid for this product type".  Under what type of asset can I register the SWDCO10ROPS key?

(CID:110020095)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Joey vd Mark on 2017-01-24

(CID:110020098)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Balaraman Jagadeesan on 2017-01-24

Dear Joey,

For redeeming the DCO operation passcode, please register an asset on SFDCOBASE.

Once the Asset is registered, please use the redeem option and enter the passcode. 

Regards,

Bala

(CID:110020106)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Hello Bala,

This worked for me very well. Thanks for the quick responses and support.

The rack modules expanded with 10.

Kinds regards,

Joey van der Mark

DC admin RAM

(CID:110020127)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Balaraman Jagadeesan on 2017-01-24

You are welcome Joey! Have a nice day!

(CID:110020153)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.