Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84312members
353473posts

DCE

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCE

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by John Connolly on 2016-05-03

is there a good video somewhere showing UPS configuration from the DCE?

(CID:106203084)

3 Replies 3
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCE

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by John Thompson on 2016-05-04

Hi John,

Can you elaborate on what you want to configure on the UPS from DCE, and I will check if there is a video available. In the meantime, there are some useful guides for DCE available on the link below.

https://dcimsupport.apc.com/display/public/UADCE725/User+assistance+for+StruxureWare+Data+Center+Exp...

Regards

John T

(CID:106203129)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCE

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by John Connolly on 2016-05-04

looking for stuff about mass configuration of UPS units from the DCE.  I have about 40 units and with the new firmware on the AP9630/9631 cards. I am trying to standardize on a config for the email notifications from the UPS management cards as well as the DCE?  Asking for a video, because I learn better from a Video or being shown than reading the manual.  😀

(CID:106203309)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.