Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84589members
353854posts

DCE home page scatter plot display

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

GaborNovak
Ensign
Ensign
0 Likes

DCE home page scatter plot display

A customer has two NetBotz 570 which are connected to the DCE server. The webserver home screen is set up to show the two NetBotz temperature sensors. The problem is that one of them shows always the little dots. If I setup each sensor one by one (add gadets/ sensors) then the sensors doesn’t lost the connection. Just the scatter plot doesn’t show them. All NetBotz are connected to same network, and they have the same firmware. The DCE has 7.8 version.

I have tried it in my test environment, and the result is the same.

So it seems it can be a software bug or what can be the problem?

DCE Scatter Plot.pngDCE Scatter Plot disappeared.png

Tags (1)
2 Replies 2
JLehr
Lt. Commander Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
0 Likes

Re: DCE home page scatter plot display

Hi Gabor,

You might have better luck resolving this issue if you contact your local technical support. http://www.apc.com/support

Best,

Jackie

Tags (1)
JohnBT
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Re: DCE home page scatter plot display

Hi Gabor,

We have received your request through CCC.  We are now looking into this and we'll provide updates to Tibor and forward them to you.

Thanks,

John

Tags (1)