Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84571members
353844posts

DCE Server access SSL

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCE Server access SSL

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Aleksey Kilin on 2016-04-03

Hi

I trying to install company certificate on DCE 7.3.1 for ssl connection between client and server.

I doing a new request for certificate from Server Access Tab and provide it to authority.

A question what is the next step?

When i open add certificate screen i just need to paste what i get from authority or all chain (Root and etc.)

Can somebody help with this?

(CID:105470349)

Accepted Solutions
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCE Server access SSL

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Rana Ajmal on 2016-04-03

Hi Aleksey,

Use this procedure to import a 3rd-party signed SSL certificate.

1. In the Web Server tab for the "Server Administration Settings" display's Server Access option, click Modify Certificate.
  2. In the "Choose Certificate Action" display, select Add Certificate and click Next.
  3. In the "Add Certificate" display, use Ctrl+V to paste a copy of the certificate in the text box, or click Import Certificate to import the certificate from its text file, and click Next.
  4. In the "Update Certificate" display, click Finish to overwrite the current SSL certificate with the new SSL certificate.

Note: You can log on to the server again after it finishes rebooting.

for more info kindly open the below link

BR,

Rana Ajmal

(CID:105470351)

See Answer In Context

4 Replies 4
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Rana Ajmal on 2016-04-03

Hi Aleksey,

Use this procedure to import a 3rd-party signed SSL certificate.

1. In the Web Server tab for the "Server Administration Settings" display's Server Access option, click Modify Certificate.
  2. In the "Choose Certificate Action" display, select Add Certificate and click Next.
  3. In the "Add Certificate" display, use Ctrl+V to paste a copy of the certificate in the text box, or click Import Certificate to import the certificate from its text file, and click Next.
  4. In the "Update Certificate" display, click Finish to overwrite the current SSL certificate with the new SSL certificate.

Note: You can log on to the server again after it finishes rebooting.

for more info kindly open the below link

BR,

Rana Ajmal

(CID:105470351)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Aleksey Kilin on 2016-04-04

Thank you for your response .

Do you know if i need to import all chain of certificates (root authority ,intermediate and etc.) or just one certificate that i get from CA

BR ,

Aleksey Kilin

(CID:105470425)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

This comment was originally posted on DCIM Support by Aleksey Kilin on 2016-04-04

Ok thank you i solve this you need just one certificate and not all chain

(CID:105470426)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.