Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84682members
354034posts

DCE: Current reading is zero

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

DCE: Current reading is zero

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by Norberto Castillo on 2019-06-21

Hi 

I am Server EXpert DCE ver 7.6.0.

I have a 3kva Toshiba UPS with Remoteye II network card in the network and the DCE shows zero current sensor u "desenchufado"

I used the ddf (download library) Toshiba Remoteye

toshiba_remoteye.xml 

Please, I need to create the current reading as a virtual sensor

Best regard

Norberto Castillo

(CID:145850633)

3 Replies 3
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCE: Current reading is zero

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2019-06-21

Hi Norberto,

Assuming these are the readings DCE is pulling from all devices, it would seem to be one of a few different issues. 

1: the DDF is not compatible with that UPS or firmware. 

2: the DDF is pulling the wrong values. 

3: the UPS and management card does not output that value. 

What needs to be done is an SNMP walk of the device. You can then match that to the device’s MIB to see if it is outputting the value and doing so correctly. 

Mince you find the right SNMP OID and verify the device is outputting it correctly, you can check for that OID in the DDF. 

Thanks,

Steve. 

(CID:145850643)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: DCE: Current reading is zero

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Russ Gravett on 2019-06-21

I don't work for SE, but I believe your problem may be the wrong DDF file. There are multiple types of RemotEye cards with the latest being RemotEye 4. The DDF may be for a newer or different card than you have. I would check with SE and see which RemotEye the DDF they have is for. If it is for a different one, you will need to ask SE to create a new DDF specifically for that card or upgrade to a newer RemotEye card.

(CID:145850650)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.