Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84766members
354199posts

Can I specify the Y axis for graphs?

EcoStruxure IT forum

A support forum for Data Center Operation, Data Center Expert, and EcoStruxure IT product users to share knowledge on installation, configuration, and general product use.

Solved
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Can I specify the Y axis for graphs?

This question was originally posted on DCIM Support by jdemartini on 2016-04-04

I'm trying to create graph for Jan/Feb/Mar for temperature in the lab however the Y axis which is degrees F varies between each month making these graphs look very different.  The same sensors are being used in each case and the temperatures are roughly the same.  Is there any way to specify the low and upper temperatures to base the graph on so I can generate graphs which are consistent?

I'm currently using Struxureware data center expert 7.2.7 right now.  

(CID:105470443)

Accepted Solutions
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Can I specify the Y axis for graphs?

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2016-04-04

Hi Joe,

Sorry, choosing the Y axis range is not a capability in the graph as initially created. If you are sending the graph in e-mail format, they will come out based on the highs and lows on the sensors. If you're looking at the graphs in the DCE UI application, you can always highlight a section of the graph and that will also in turn select the high and low range. Perhaps a better option would be to export the data and import it into a graphing tool such as Microsoft Excel.

I can forward this in as an enhancement request but you should know that something like this may not be addressed in the very near future.

Thanks,

Steve.

(CID:105470458)

See Answer In Context

2 Replies 2
DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

Re: Can I specify the Y axis for graphs?

This answer was originally posted on DCIM Support by Steven Marchetti on 2016-04-04

Hi Joe,

Sorry, choosing the Y axis range is not a capability in the graph as initially created. If you are sending the graph in e-mail format, they will come out based on the highs and lows on the sensors. If you're looking at the graphs in the DCE UI application, you can always highlight a section of the graph and that will also in turn select the high and low range. Perhaps a better option would be to export the data and import it into a graphing tool such as Microsoft Excel.

I can forward this in as an enhancement request but you should know that something like this may not be addressed in the very near future.

Thanks,

Steve.

(CID:105470458)

DCIM_Support
Picard
Picard
0 Likes

🔒 Closed

This question is closed for comments. You're welcome to start a new topic if you have further comments on this issue.