Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84650members
353990posts

[Imported] Export and import data from a file XML (EXCEL)

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

[Imported] Export and import data from a file XML (EXCEL)

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Scripts and Tips<<
User: mchartrand, originally posted: 2018-10-25 19:18:49 Id:277
This is a re-posting from the obsoleted (October 2018) "Schneider Electric Telemetry & SCADA" forum.

_______

**_PavelUKR:
Hi, all! Please, prompt the easiest way to export and import data from a file XML (EXCEL). Thanks._**

bevanweiss:
What kind of data are you talking about?
I assume you mean historical data, in which case writing some VBA using the DBClient.DLL is the way most people go about it.

You find your point, and then you can either LoadDataValue(s), or you can set the PresetTimestamp / PresetQuality and then the CurrentValue field.

Exporting to Excel format is best done using the Crystal Reports engine.
It is also possible to use an SQL Export, however it doesn't allow as much accusation.

**_PavelUKR:
Thank You for response. I try use ODBC query for my task. But I don't know, how write SQL query. Maybe is it wrong way?_**

**_PavelUKR:
A solution is found!_**