Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84613members
353913posts

[Imported] ClearSCADA 2017 R3 - How do you Clear Redirection Action ID Field using Bulk Editor?

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

Solved
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

[Imported] ClearSCADA 2017 R3 - How do you Clear Redirection Action ID Field using Bulk Editor?

>>Message imported from previous forum - Category:Scripts and Tips<<
User: <None>, originally posted: 2019-06-16 09:10:37 Id:449
Hi All,
I would like to Clear the Redirection Action ID Field on a redirection row using the Bulk Editor. Does anyone know what value needs to be written to clear this field?

Accepted Solutions
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: [Imported] ClearSCADA 2017 R3 - How do you Clear Redirection Action ID Field using Bulk Editor?

>>Responses imported from previous forum

Reply From User: geoffpatton, posted: 2019-06-19 15:10:00
Just a blank. You may need to write it twice though. I was just clearing outstation IDs on a CS2015 version and I had to write some of them twice before I saw the change in ViewX.

Reply From User: None, posted: 2019-06-20 04:04:19
Thanks Geoff, i was using the 2017 version on a 2017R3 database. 2017 version couldn't write blanks to the 2017R3 database. I used the 2017R2 Bulk Edit version and writing blanks works with that one. I haven't tried the 2017R3 Bulk Edit version yet.

Reply From User: geoffpatton, posted: 2019-06-24 14:30:02
You are welcome. It is a good idea to use the version of Bulk Edit that came with the version of ClearSCADA you are using. FYI you are now using a version of Bulk Edit that the startup Bug, Linked Below, has been fixed.
https://se-scada.net/forum/discussion/144/startup-bug-with-the-property-overrides#latest

See Answer In Context

1 Reply 1
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: [Imported] ClearSCADA 2017 R3 - How do you Clear Redirection Action ID Field using Bulk Editor?

>>Responses imported from previous forum

Reply From User: geoffpatton, posted: 2019-06-19 15:10:00
Just a blank. You may need to write it twice though. I was just clearing outstation IDs on a CS2015 version and I had to write some of them twice before I saw the change in ViewX.

Reply From User: None, posted: 2019-06-20 04:04:19
Thanks Geoff, i was using the 2017 version on a 2017R3 database. 2017 version couldn't write blanks to the 2017R3 database. I used the 2017R2 Bulk Edit version and writing blanks works with that one. I haven't tried the 2017R3 Bulk Edit version yet.

Reply From User: geoffpatton, posted: 2019-06-24 14:30:02
You are welcome. It is a good idea to use the version of Bulk Edit that came with the version of ClearSCADA you are using. FYI you are now using a version of Bulk Edit that the startup Bug, Linked Below, has been fixed.
https://se-scada.net/forum/discussion/144/startup-bug-with-the-property-overrides#latest