Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

Close
Important Announcement: WELCOME to the new Schneider Electric Community! Community is now no longer part of Exchange, and is now rebranded under se.com. If you have any bookmarks and links saved, we request you to update them to ensure that you continue accessing our community from this new location. For any issues that you might encounter as part of this change, please reach out to SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com, and the team will help to get your issues resolved.
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
82538members
350145posts

Forum Code sections

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock

Forum Code sections

@sbeadle 

Hi Steve,

Not sure who else might be in charge on this forum, but it would be great if the Code section Languages could be altered to include support for a few others that would be particularly ClearSCADA relevant..

We really need to have

• VB / VBA / VBscript
  • SQL
  • IEC 61131-3 Structured Text

I'm not too sure how the code formatting is implemented in this forum, whether it would handle some certain format specifier (ala Notepad++) or such.

The current supported languages are as below, you can see only one is really relevant to ClearSCADA.

2019-11-29 23_43_07-Clipboard.png

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..
Tags (1)
3 Replies 3
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Re: Forum Code sections

Hi Bevan,

The languages section supports 10.

The software is Khoros Communities - managed by SE marketing.

It does not currently do VB or SQL, but I will ask through my contacts.

I doubt they will add 1131-3!

Thanks for the feedback.

[You can call me the Admiral!]

BevanWeiss
Spock
Spock
0 Likes

@sbeadle ,

If you have feedback regarding how it went on the 'ask through my contacts' aspect then I can mark the response as 'the solution'.

Otherwise I guess I'll have to polish up my Notepad++ code colourer and go to HTML / Rich Text copy/past into the forum.

Regards,

Bevan

Lead Control Systems Engineer for Alliance Automation (VIC).
All opinions are my own and do not represent the opinions or policies of my employer, or of my cat..
sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Not yet, but has gone to the support team.