Welcome to the new Schneider Electric Community

It's your place to connect with experts and peers, get continuous support, and share knowledge.

• Explore the new navigation for even easier access to your community.
  • Bookmark and use our new, easy-to-remember address (community.se.com).
  • Get ready for more content and an improved experience.

Contact SchneiderCommunity.Support@se.com if you have any questions.

Close
Invite a Co-worker
Send a co-worker an invite to the Exchange portal.Just enter their email address and we’ll connect them to register. After joining, they will belong to the same company.
Send Invite Cancel
84549members
353805posts

Beta Test for Geo SCADA 2021 Has Started!

EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert Forum

Find out how SCADA systems and networks, like EcoStruxure Geo SCADA Expert, help industrial organizations maintaining efficiency, processing data for smarter decision making with IoT, RTU and PLC devices.

sbeadle
Janeway Janeway
Janeway
0 Likes

Beta Test for Geo SCADA 2021 Has Started!

Dear All

Geo SCADA 2021 is nearly ready, and we would love to have your help to try it out before release.

We have some great new features in this release, including:

Drivers:

SCADAPack x70 Upload – import device and point configuration from x70 devices and Remote Connect

Support Latest x70 and Realflo – latest x70 features and gas and fluids metering features

OPC UA Client Driver – Get data from UA sources

IEC 61850 Driver – Communicate with IEDs

Quick Configuration Feature – x70 Quick Create

Server:

Redundancy During Upgrade – save/sync database to old format until fully committed

Alarms:

Alarm Suppression extension – choose by condition or by database value, with release timeout

Alarm Persistence extension – extend persistence on advanced drivers

Alarm Filtering extension – allow scripting of alarm banner filters

Retries on IP devices – reduce alarms on poor connections

Other:

Update database explorer, Crystal Report update, Virtual ViewX two factor auth, Security enhancements …

If you want to take part in the Beta programme, please email me or send me a private message. (Just hover your mouse over my name and click Direct Message).

Thank you.

Steve      @sbeadle