Using an End-User Dongle to license XBuilder or Menta when Vista Server is not installed
- Vista 5.1.7 and older
- Windows XP
License may not be able to install due to previous license file conflicts.
- Install or re-install the TAC License Program found on Exchange
- Select Start>All Programs>Schneider Electric>TAC Tools>LMTools (or Start>All Programs>TAC>TAC Tools>LMTools
- Click on the Start/Stop/Reread Tab
- Click on "Start Server"
- Click on "ReRead License File"
- Close LMTools and Start XBuilder
If the option is available, it is preferred to host the license to a MAC address instead of a dongle ID.