In the TAC Vista System Plug-In, a programmable controller is configured through the Xenta Device Plug-In. Browsing to a Menta file on the hard drive should associate that application with the controller to be uploaded to the database later. Instead, an error message is displayed:
TAC Xenta Device Plug-In
Could not generate MTA application
- TAC Vista System Plug-In
- TAC Xenta Device Plug-In
- Xenta programmable controller
- Xenta 280, 281, 282, 283, 300, 301, 302, 401, 401:B
An error in the Menta file is keeping it from generating the necessary background files for the download to occur.
- Open the Menta file
- Go to Options > Simulate
- If no error occurs, choose Commands > Generate
- Either at simulation or at generation, an error should be highlighted in the Menta file that is responsible for the failure to generate.
- Fix this error and save the Menta file back to the hard drive.
- Attempt to browse in the Menta file again.