SpaceLogic SLA CO2 units prior to date code 2138 cannot be field calibrated and ABC (Auto Baseline Calibration) is not set to ON by default.
Veris Models – Cost Down version:
- CWE2, CWE2C, CWE2D, CWE2H, CWE2K, CWE2M, CWE2N, CWV2
- Firmware prior to REV1.05.23 Prior to 2138 DC
Schneider Electric + Veris Models:
- CW2LA2A, CW2LA2AV, CW2LAXA, CW2LAXAV
- SLABLC2, SLABLCV2, SLABLCVX, SLABLCX, SLASLC2, SLASLCV2, SLASLCVX, SLASLCX, SLAWLC2, SLAWLCV2, SLAWLCVX, SLAWLCX
- Firmware prior to REV2.08.41 Prior to 2138 DC
The CO2 sensors are calibrated during manufacture, but can develop an offset during shipment or storage. Units cannot be field calibrated other than by the Auto Baseline Calibration (ABC) algorithm. The offsets can be greater than 200PPM. The ABC only calibrates at 30PPM a week. That would require wait times of greater than 6 weeks.
Replace with a unit with a date code of 2138 or higher or make sure ABC is enabled and wait the necessary time for ABC to correct.