Software Licensing for Continuum 2.0 & StruxureWare Solution
Andover Continuum, EcoStruxure Building Operation
Continuum Site integration with the StruxureWare Solution
Continuum Cyberstation software & Licensing
Request for Software Licensing compared to the Hardware key.
There is a Ordering and Activation document available on the Buildings Exchange Download Center. A link is provided below:
- Software license is a dedicated license per workstation and locked to both the hardware and the operating system. Recommended not to install on old hardware.
- Software licensing is available for both new and existing installations after Continuum 2.0.
- A Hardware key is required in order purchase a software license. This is because the Continuum features and options are purchased with the physical Hardware key, not with the keyless license.
- When purchasing the Keyless license, the serial number of the Hardware key is submitted along with a License Information file (c2v) that has been created on the workstation that is to be licensed. The License Information file is created using the Hasp Key Utility.
- Continuum installations pre version 2.0 (e.g. v1.94) who wish to upgrade to v2.0 and would like to benefit from Software Licensing feature must download and install the required files. Those are outlined in the document above.
Note: For Continuum Interface for SmartStruxure Solution the demo StruxureWare Building Operation license has all required features. Your Continuum 2.0 key must have the Advanced Webserver feature enabled.You can use the Continuum Interface Server for any Continuum installation: Standalone or Multi-User (LAN). All existing Andover Continuum configurations are supported in the Continuum Interface Server.