How to configure the EcoStruxure BMS External Log Storage feature using PI System.
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Central
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Automation Server Premium
- Building Operation Automation Server Bundled
- Building Operation Edge Server
Need EBO to send selected trend logs and the event log to AVEVA PI System directly without the need for intermediate storage or specialized PI System connectors.
The following video will illustrate how to:
- Install and configure AVEVA PI system (PI Server and PI Web API) for testing.
- Configure PI system settings in EBO.
- Configure trend logs to be written to PI system.
- View and organized the data in PI system Explorer.
Things you need:
- EBO 2023 (V5.0.3) or higher with valid AVEVA PI System connection license or demo license (Enterprise Server, AS-P, AS-B or Edge Server).
- AVEVA PI server and PI web API with valid license (Check EBO Information Technology System Planning Guide for tested versions).
- For more information about PI system recommended architectures, system requirements and installation instructions, please check AVEVA documentation, PI System™ | AVEVA, OSIsoft - PI System and YouTube video published by AVEVA for detailed instruction about installing and setting up PI system Setting up a PI System Development Environment From Scratch - YouTube