Is there any limitation for the number of local program variables that can be declared in a script program located in ExoStruxure BMS servers or BACnet/IP controllers?
EcoStruxure Building Operation
- Building Operation Enterprise Server
- Building Operation Automation Server
- Building Operation Automation Server Premium
- Building Operation Automation Server Bundled
- Building Operation Multi-purpose Controller
- Building Operation Multi-purpose VAV
- Building Operation Room Controller (RPC) 24 V
A script program has a lot of variables declared.
There are no hard limits imposed by the script compiler. for the number of local program variables. The limits are performance and device resources. The bigger a program is, the more memory and processor bandwidth it will consume and the longer it will take to execute.