- When navigating in TGML pictures, some are opened, a few then the picture "hangs" and I get thrown out from Webstation and have to log in again.
- Get logged out form webstation after opening a couple of TGML graphics
TAC Vista 5.1.x
TAC Webapps 5.1.x (Webstation)
Windows 2003 Server
If the site admin has set the properties on the application pools to restrict the memory a process can use this restriction will be applied to the SE.ASP.NET v4.0 Classic application Pool that webapps are using.
These restriction have to be taken or set to a higher value.
- Open IIS Manager
- Expand Application Pools and right click on SE.ASP.NET v4.0 Classic
- Select properties
- Uncheck Maximum virtual memory and maximum used memory (or type in higher values)
- Click ok and restart the website.